Drinking a tall glass of juice can soothe a lot of feelings, but it’s quite troublesome to get out of the house every time you crave for something delicious.
Have you thought about buying a juicer ? If yes, then it’s going to be your smartest move yet. It is natural for one to have no clue on how to use a juicer, but visiting the juice bar often must have developed a few techniques in you.
Make juices at home is the next best thing. It’s not just healthy, but also convenient. High-end juicers may intimidate a first-time buyer, but nothing is complicated if you are willing to learn, plus juicers are easy to understand.
So, are you looking for an excellent juicer to welcome in your kitchen? Of course, you are!
We have some of the best juicers for beginners in terms of maintenance, operation, and assembly. Also, juicers are available in different styles, such as citrus, centrifugal, and masticating. Still, all three of these are comfortable to use.
Now let’s dive into our favourite juicers for beginners.
Top 6 Juicers for Beginners:
Table of Contents
1)- Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer - Best Juicer For A Beginner:
The Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer is made for people who want to lead a healthy lifestyle by adding produce and greens into their diet.
Aicok extracts nutritional, productive, and tasty juice from all vegetables and fruits without sacrificing their natural benefits. The most notable feature of this juicer is that it comes with a noiseless motor, meaning it does not produce heat.
It is one of the cheapest, most stylish and high-performance masticating juicers for beginners. It is easy to clean, offers reliable juice quality, and does an exceptional job at squeezing juice from leafy greens. On the downside, it does not squeeze hard products well enough.
Overall, it is the best juicer with less waste.
- Upgraded Spiral System: The 7-step spiral opens up each cell for brilliant juice yield, massive nutrition, and minimum oxidation.
- Pulp and Juice Separation Function: It separates the juice from the pomace, and fully extracts the nutrients from the fruits into a healthy juice.
- Noiseless & Suitable for babies: Easy to assemble, clean, and operate. It runs 60 decibels and is PMMA-safe.
- Slow Grinding & Masticating: Receive 95% more nutritional growth, without releasing too much friction and heat. Moreover, this juicer captures the enzymes, nutrients, minerals, and vitamins to spin healthy juice.
2)- Breville BJE830BSS1BUS1-Best Juicer Machine For Beginners
The Breville BJE830BSS1BUS1 is the best juicer for whole fruits and vegetables. It emphasizes “more juice, less cleaning, and convenient storage,” so expect yourself to have a lot of fun using it.
It has a 3.5-inch chute feed, enough to accommodate all fruits and vegetables of all sizes. Its fast juicing formula produces creamy and delicious juices that will bring out the juicing champion in you.
The most notable aspect of this juicer is its proprietary cold spin technology. It means, your juice will remain cold no matter how fast the blades spin. Besides that, the large chute lets you put in plenty of products so you can make servings for your whole family.
- Cold Spin Technology: With the cold spin technology, the juice flows through and up the stainless steel cutting disc around an Italian mesh filter to maintain an accurate temperature.
- Effortless Set-up: It extracts up o 70 fl.oz. of nutrition-rich and delicious juice faster than any other cold press juicer.
- Accessories: A cleaning brush, juice nozzle, store and seal juicing jug for convenient usage.
- Short Prep Time: This juicer comes with a 3.5-inch extensive chute feed, enabling you to juice whole vegetables and fruits without cutting them into smaller pieces.
3)- Mueller Austria Juicer - Cheap Best Juicer For A beginner:
The Mueller Austria Juicer is one of the most profound juicers in the market with its two-speed settings for both hard and soft ingredients.
It is a centrifugal juicer, which is a type loved by many. It boasts a high-gloss chrome finish, which makes it a stylish piece of kitchen appliance. Moreover, the Austria Juicer is compact, fully stacked, vertically constructed, and it won’t traffic your countertop.
The 76mm wide feed chute is everything a beginner needs to test his juicing skills. Also, this machine comes with a 2L high pulp container so that you can make nutrient-rich juices for everyone at home.
Lastly, the Mueller Austria Juicer is one of the fastest centrifugal juicers in the market; it can fix you a glass of juice within seconds.
- Best Capacity Juicer: Under the sleek modern stainless-steel hood and low counter-top design, this juicer packs a 1,100-watt power.
- Dual-Speed: The low speed accelerates from 12000 to 15000 RPM for juicy fruits like tomatoes, oranges, and others. The fast speed accelerates from 15000 to 18000 RPM for tough fruits like celery, kale, carrots, beets, and more.
- Quick Clean-ups: It is BPA-certified, and the Italian micro-mesh filter extracts extra juice, minerals, and vitamins, all while being extremely easy to clean and put together.
- Large Feed Chute: It features a 3-inch wide feed chute with an anti-drop system to avoid spillage.
4)- Omega NC900HDC Juicer - Best Masticating Juicer For Beginners:
If there’s a dominating masticating juicer with stylish looks and high-performance features, then it’s the Omega NC900 Juicer.
It is a single auger slow-speed juicer that incorporates a modern design and enhances your kitchen’s appearance. It is excellent with vegetables, fruits, and even the hard stuff like spinach, wheatgrass, and kale.
The Omega NC900 juicer is a versatile product that not only restricts to juices, but it can also help you make linguine, breadsticks, nut butter, and spaghetti. Besides that, you can even mince and chop red peppers, ginger, garlic and other seasonings and herbs with it.
When it comes to the inner parts, it has a rectangular-shaped feed chute, capable of fitting an entire apple, a cleaning brush, and juice container. It produces juice with no pulp and includes a few accessories to enhance your juicing experience as well.
- Delicious and Healthy Juices: It extracts the maximum amount of vitamins, juice, taste, and nutrients from minimum amounts of vegetables, wheatgrass, leafy greens, and fruits.
- Quality Juices: With a low speed of 80 RPM, this juicer produces minimal heat and promotes healthy enzymes.
- 5-Settings Juicer: The adjustable end cap features 5-settings for ultimate juice extraction and output.
5)- Breville JE98XL Juicer - Beginner Friendly:
The Breville JE98XL Juicer is a no-frills juicer, making it a perfect option for those who do not require unnecessary details. It’s easy to clean and use, and it may even be under your price range.
This centrifugal juicer functions at two speeds, 12,000 RPM and 6,500 RPM, suitable for harder and soft fruits and vegetables. You don’t have to dice the ingredients before adding to the juicer, as the 3-inch wide feed chute can comfortably accommodate whole produces.
The most lovable facet of this juicer is that it comes with a Nutri Disc surrounded by stainless steel blades and mesh filters. This patented feed system enhances extraction by producing soft consistency juices.
- Extensive Feed Chute: The 3-inch wide feeder chute lets you make an 8-ounce cup of juice in just 4 seconds, while the micro-mesh filter extracts juice with more minerals and vitamins.
- Dual-Speed Motor: The 850-watt dual-speed motor work effortlessly and does not heat the juice. Also, the LED light assists in operation.
- Easy to Clean: All parts, including the froth separator, cleaning brush, juice jug, and filter basket and dishwasher safe.
6)- Kuvings NJE-3580U Juicer - Best Value:
The Kuvings NJE-3580U juicer is an excellent quality masticating juicer with a horizontal design.
It is built with cutting-edge technology, which is why it is the most versatile and useful masticating juicer on this list. Indeed, it is the best juicer for wheatgrass and leafy greens as it can sharply squeeze the juice out of hard ingredients.
Furthermore, the built-in organizer and the ease of cleaning for the cord makes it effortless to use and handle in the kitchen. It is both a compact and handy juicer that can be stored anywhere in the kitchen.
- High-performance motor: The low speed, noiseless 80 RMP function with a stunning 170-watt motor extracts juices with utmost quality.
- Quick Use: Thanks to the auto-feeding design, this juicer is quick and easy to use.
- 7-Juicing Options: The 7-nozzle system offers more versatility, including grinding, juicing, and mincing.
We’re not going to lie; juicers make your life easier. Nothing can beat the pleasure and relaxation you get from cutting fruit into tiny pieces and pouring them into the juicer.
You can experience this feeling too. Please take a good look at our juicers and find the one that fulfils your requirements. As all of these juicers are tailor-made for beginners, it shouldn’t be difficult for you to have your pick.
So, buy yourself a juicer now and enjoy fruitiness of a delicious juice made from your at-home juicer.
ALSO READ : BEST JUICER THAT IS EASY TO CLEAN