Today we will have an overview of how to search and select the best juicer for a beginner. It’s going to be a very effective and informative article. It is natural for one to have no clue on how to buy and use a juicer, but visiting the juice bar often must have developed a few techniques in you. You should be very careful in your selection because there is a lot of misinformation about juicers and blenders out there.
Make juices at home has many advantages. It’s not just healthy, but also convenient. juicers are easy to understand and we will have an overview in this article about its two categories.
Two broad categories of juicers:
- Masticating Juicers
- Centrifugal Juicers
Masticating juicers are also called Cold press juicers or slow juicers.
Centrifugal juicers are also called Fast Juicers.
We have summarized here some of the best juicers for beginners in terms of their kind, maintenance, operation, and assembly.
Both kinds of juicers have their own Pros and Cons, Which every beginner should know before buying them. Let’s Discuss it.
- These juicers are quiet in their Operation and have a powerful motor.
- The Juices extracted through Masticating Juicers are rich in Nutrients and Fibers.
- They are Easy to Clean, assemble and disassemble.
- Yields more juice, less foam, drier pulp.
- Expensive than centrifugal Juicers.
- Produce has to be cut up because of its smaller feeder chute.
- They are slow juicers so take more time in their operation.
- Cheaper in price to purchase.
- Has a larger feeder tube for produce (easier to prep).
- They are fast and takes less time in making juices.
- Best for hard fruits and vegetables
- Very noisy while operating.
- Because of the high speed, they heat up quickly.
- produces less juice, more foam, and wetter pulp
So, are you looking for an excellent juicer to welcome in your kitchen? Of course, you are! Now let’s dive into our favorite juicers for beginners.
Top 6 in the list of best Juicer for a Beginner:
Table of Contents
1)- Aietto Masticating Juicer - Best Juicer on A budget:
Aeitto masticating juicer has 2 operating modes known as soft mode and hard mode. Selecting a Soft mode operation you set the machine on as low as 80-90 RPM that becomes suitable for extraction of juices from soft fruits and vegetables, like oranges, grapes, strawberries, mangoes, watermelons, plums, and berries, etc. While the hard Mode of operation which is an increased speed like 100-110 RPM reasonable for relatively hard fruits and vegetables like celery, apples, ginger beets, and pears, etc.
The helical shaft is so beautifully and uniquely designed to extract maximum juice yield with purity and reduced rate of oxidation. Its operation is simple and quiet, producing a normal intensity of sound not greater than 60 decibels. Its motor heat is monitored and operation stops automatically after 20 minutes to avoid overheating of the machine if used continuously.
It perfectly squeezes juices from pulp to provide excellent yield and pure quality juices enriched by nutrients. If some pulp stocks in the chute it has also a reverse mode of operation to release it.
- Operation modes: it has soft and hard mode operation, along with reverse function. So can be used for soft and hard fruits and vegetables.
- Quiet motor: Aeitto is a quiet juicer producing only 60 decibels of noise, which is not much disturbing for rest of family members specially aged ones and children.
- Convenient to use: Aeitto masticating juicer is easy to assemble, disassemble, easy to use and clean. Its dishwasher safe, and has overheating protection.
- minimal waste: it is a very low waste juicer producing a maximum yield of juice with purity.
2)- Breville BJE830BSS1BUS1- Good Juicer For Beginners
Breville BJE830BSS1BUS1 is a unique machine and the best juicer for whole fruits and vegetables.
Breville juicers normally emphasize “more juice yield, less cleaning time, and convenient storage,” so expect yourself to have a lot of fun using it.
It has a 3.5-inch chute feed, enough to accommodate whole fruits and vegetables of almost all sizes. Its fast juicing formula produces creamy and delicious juices that will bring out the juicing champion in you.
Besides that, the large chute lets you put in plenty of products so you can make servings for your whole family.
The most notable aspect of this juicer is its proprietary cold spin technology. It means, your juice will remain cold (nutrients rich) no matter how fast the blades spin.
- Cold Spin Technology: With the cold spin technology, the juice flows through and up the stainless steel cutting disc around a beautifully designed Italian mesh filter to maintain an accurate temperature.
- Effortless Set-up: It extracts up o 70 fl. oz. of nutrition-rich and delicious juice faster than any other cold press juicer.
- Accessories: A cleaning brush, juice nozzle, store and seal juicing jug for convenient usage.
- Short Prep Time: This juicer comes with a 3.5-inch extensive chute feed, enabling you to juice whole vegetables and fruits without cutting them into smaller pieces.
3)- Mueller Austria Juicer - Best centrifugal juicer for beginners :
Mueller Austria Juicer is one of the most profound juicers in the market having two-speed settings for both hard and soft ingredients.
It is a centrifugal juicer, which is a type loved by many.
It boasts a high-gloss chrome finish, which makes it a stylish piece of kitchen appliance. Moreover, the Austria Juicer is compact, fully stacked, vertically constructed, and it won’t traffic your countertop.
The 76mm wide feed chute is everything a beginner needs to test his juicing skills.
Also, this machine comes with a 2L high pulp container so that you can make nutrient-rich juices for everyone at home.
Lastly, the Mueller Austria Juicer is one of the fastest centrifugal juicers in the market, it can fix you a glass of juice within seconds.
- Best Capacity Juicer: Under the sleek modern stainless-steel hood and low counter-top design, this juicer packs a 1,100-watt power.
- Dual-Speed: The low speed accelerates from 12000 to 15000 RPM for juicy fruits like tomatoes, oranges, and others. The fast speed accelerates from 15000 to 18000 RPM for tough fruits like celery, kale, carrots, beets, and more.
- Quick Clean-ups: It is BPA-certified, and the Italian micro-mesh filter extracts extra juice, minerals, and vitamins, all while being extremely easy to clean and put together.
- Large Feed Chute: It features a 3-inch wide feed chute with an anti-drop system to avoid spillage.
4)- Omega NC900HDC Juicer - Best Masticating Juicer For Beginners:
If there’s a dominating masticating juicer with stylish looks and high-performance features, then it’s the Omega NC900 Juicer.
It is a single auger slow-speed juicer that incorporates a modern design and enhances your kitchen’s appearance. It is excellent with vegetables, fruits, and even the hard stuff like spinach, wheatgrass, and kale.
The Omega NC900 juicer is a versatile product that not only restricts to juices, but it can also help you make linguine, breadsticks, nut butter, and spaghetti. Besides that, you can even mince and chop red peppers, ginger, garlic and other seasonings and herbs with it.
When it comes to the inner parts, it has a rectangular-shaped feed chute, capable of fitting an entire apple, a cleaning brush, and juice container. It produces juice with no pulp and includes a few accessories to enhance your juicing experience as well.
- Delicious and Healthy Juices: It extracts the maximum amount of vitamins, juice, taste, and nutrients from minimum amounts of vegetables, wheatgrass, leafy greens, and fruits.
- Quality Juices: With a low speed of 80 RPM, this juicer produces minimal heat and promotes healthy enzymes.
- 5-Settings Juicer: The adjustable end cap features 5-settings for ultimate juice extraction and output.
5)- Breville JE98XL Juicer - Beginners Friendly:
The Breville JE98XL Juicer is a no-frills juicer, making it a perfect option for those who do not require unnecessary details. It’s easy to clean and use, and it may even be under your price range.
This centrifugal juicer functions at two speeds, 12,000 RPM and 6,500 RPM, suitable for harder and soft fruits and vegetables. You don’t have to dice the ingredients before adding to the juicer, as the 3-inch wide feed chute can comfortably accommodate whole produces.
The most lovable facet of this juicer is that it comes with a Nutri Disc surrounded by stainless steel blades and mesh filters. This patented feed system enhances extraction by producing soft consistency juices.
- Extensive Feed Chute: The 3-inch wide feeder chute lets you make an 8-ounce cup of juice in just 4 seconds, while the micro-mesh filter extracts juice with more minerals and vitamins.
- Dual-Speed Motor: The 850-watt dual-speed motor work effortlessly and does not heat the juice. Also, the LED light assists in operation.
- Easy to Clean: All parts, including the froth separator, cleaning brush, juice jug, and filter basket and dishwasher safe.
6)- Kuvings NJE-3580U Juicer - Best Value:
The Kuvings NJE-3580U juicer is an excellent quality masticating juicer with a horizontal design.
It is built with cutting-edge technology, which is why it is the most versatile and useful masticating juicer on this list. Indeed, it is the best juicer for wheatgrass and leafy greens as it can sharply squeeze the juice out of hard ingredients.
Furthermore, the built-in organizer and the ease of cleaning for the cord makes it effortless to use and handle in the kitchen. It is both a compact and handy juicer that can be stored anywhere in the kitchen.
- High-performance motor: The low speed, noiseless 80 RMP function with a stunning 170-watt motor extracts juices with utmost quality.
- Quick Use: Thanks to the auto-feeding design, this juicer is quick and easy to use.
- 7-Juicing Options: The 7-nozzle system offers more versatility, including grinding, juicing, and mincing.
We’re not going to lie; juicers make your life easier. Nothing can beat the pleasure and relaxation you get from cutting fruit into tiny pieces and pouring them into the juicer.
You can experience this feeling too. Please take a good look at our juicers and find the one that fulfils your requirements. As all of these juicers are tailor-made for beginners, it shouldn’t be difficult for you to have your pick.
So, buy yourself a juicer now and enjoy fruitiness of a delicious juice made from your at-home juicer.