Are you in search of the best juicer that is easy to clean? Then go through the informational reviews of top juicers in this article, it will help you in best selection for your kitchen.
Now days it’s a trend of juicing because people are very much conscious about their health and energy. For getting maximum yield of healthy and fresh nutrients from fruits or vegetables, the best way is to extract the juice from them. And for juicing, you need to have the right type of juicer in your kitchen, that‘s good in extracting the ingredients to produce the delicious and nutritious-packed juice.
The best quality and best engineered juicer offers you to make your favorite fresh fruit or vegetable juice and helps to meet your daily nutritional requirements.
So you don’t need to go out and purchase artificial fruit juice from the market that has low nutrients value and harmful for your health. Simply get the best quality juicer for your kitchen and make different variety of nutritionally-rich juices by yourself.
There are different varieties of juicers available in the market, each have its own pros and cons. But we will focus our attention on the best juicers, that don’t create a mess and are effortless in cleaning. So we have tried our best to reviewed top Seven juicers that take less time to clean, operate, assemble, and disassemble. Check the products, and you will surely find your favorite juicer.
Top 7 Best Juicers That Are Easy To Clean:
1)- Omega NC800HDS Juice Extractor - Best juicer that is easy to clean:
It is a horizontal slow masticating juicer that comes with six nozzles and two juicer screens. Omega NC800HDS juice extractor has the ability to handle almost all kinds of fruits and vegetables.
Not just limited to fruits and vegetables, this juicer is well-known in handling several attachments to make coffee, nut butter, pasta, and herbs. Hard vegetables for example, Ginger is challenging task for many juicers to crush, but Omega NC800HDS is excellent, and considered as best juicer for ginger.
Because of its bigger size, it is effortless in cleaning. But it takes more time due to its size so that you have to dismantle the appliance for cleaning. Moreover, for minimizing the heat-up, it runs at low speed.
- Versatile: It extracts maximum nutritions from the minimum amount of fruits and vegetables. It also helps in extrude pasta, grinding coffee, making nut butter, frozen desserts, and much more.
- Low speed: It is equipped with the 2HP powerful and quiet motor that uses the speed of 80 RPM. At this speed, it minimal the heat build-up and oxidation promoting healthy enzymes.
- Auto pulp ejection: The automatic pulp ejection allows you to enjoy continuous juicing. Also, highlighting the adjustable end cap that is designed to extract the maximum of juice from the fruits and vegetables.
2)- Aeitto Masticating Juicer (Best Easy To Clean Masticating Juicer):
Talking about best juicer that is easy to clean, Aeitto slow masticating juicer is second in our list. It has 2 modes of operation, soft mode and hard mode. Selecting a Soft mode motor rotates at as slow as 80-90 RPM that becomes suitable for extraction of juices from soft fruits and vegetables,. While the hard Mode of operation which is an increased speed like 100-110 RPM this speed is suitable for hard fruits and vegetables.
The helical shaft is so beautifully and uniquely designed to extract maximum juice yield and with reduced rate of oxidation. Its operation is simple and quiet, producing a normal intensity of sound not greater than 60 decibels.
Just like AICOK masticating juicer, it perfectly squeezes juices from pulp to provide excellent yield and pure quality juices enriched by nutrients. If some pulp stocks in the chute it has also a reverse mode of operation to release it.
- Operation modes: it has soft and hard mode operation, along with reverse function. So can be used for soft and hard fruits and vegetables.
- Quiet motor: Aeitto is a quiet juicer producing only 60 decibels of noise, which is not much disturbing for rest of family members specially aged ones and children.
- Convenient to use: Aeitto masticating juicer is easy to assemble, disassemble, easy to use and clean. Its dishwasher safe, and has overheating protection.
- minimal waste: it is a very low waste juicer producing a maximum yield of juice with purity.
3)- Hamilton Beach Pro - Best juicer for whole fruits and vegetables:
Make your favorite fresh juices at your personal space with super convenience. This juicer from the Hamilton Beach brand offers you to make varieties of fruits and vegetable juices with less mess and with less budget. It is a centrifugal juicer in which a 800 watts of motor is included that separates juice from pulp.
The amazing part of this juicer is that you don’t need to pre-cut the fruits as it has an extra large 3-inches feed chute can fit the whole fruit in it and provides fresh juices from whole fruits, vegetables with nutrients not damaged.
It is also considered as the best juicer for celery medical medium.
- Powerful motor: It is equipped with a powerful motor that requires 800 watts of power that, in return, convert the dense beet into a smooth and tasteful juice in just blink of eyes.
- Effortless cleaning: BPA-free and dishwasher parts are easy to detach and clean. The whole juicer is effortless to assemble with extra-large pulp collecting bin.
- 3” Big Mouth Feed Chute: Highlighting feature of this juicer is the 3-inches of the big mouth feed chute in which the whole fruit fits easily without cutting into slices or pieces.
4)- Mueller Austria Juicer reviews - Best juicer that is easy to clean:
Mueller Austria presents a centrifugal juicer that comes in a sleek and modern design. Its small and little footprints take less space on your counter top but provide you with the maximum extraction of your favorite fruit juice.
Requires 1,100-watt power to prepare 16 oz cup of juice within just a few seconds by minimizing foaming and clogging.
The inclusion of the mesh filter helps to take out the juice with all the essential minerals, nutrients, and vitamins. So much effortless to clean and assemble.
- Extra-large chute: Featuring an anti-drip 3-inches feed chute prevents mess and spillage. Plus, a safety lock ensures the cover stays on tight or in an upright position; the juicer won’t start.
- Effortless clean-up: Cleaning this juicer is one of the easiest undertakings. It comes with a culinary-grade stainless-steel cutting disc that is surrounded by an Italian, made micro-mesh filter.
- Speed versatility: Offers two-speed ranges. One speed is for softer fruits, whereas the other speed is for harder fruits. And its powerful motor runs at 60 RPM and produces noise below 60dB.
5)- Breville BJE830BSS1BUS1 - Best juicer for easy cleanup:5
This juicer is especially for those who hate prep-work. Without cutting fruits, this juicer can extract the juice from the whole fruit at once.
This juicer from the Breville brand is the centrifugal juicer, and cleaning up this juicer is one of its strongest features. So that it is known as the best juicer with less waste.
Its noise reduction technology lets you make the juice in a quiet setting and reduces the mechanical noise by 40%. This juicer produces nutrient-rich juice 5 times faster than a cold press.
- Spin Technology: Featuring a cold-spin technology extract the juice and allows it to flow-up. Through the stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by mesh filter ensures an insignificant increase in temperature.
- Wide feed chute: It comes with a 3.5 extra-wide chute feed that offers you to insert the whole fruit into the juicer without slicing it. It takes out the juice by still preserving the nutrients and minerals.
- Extra-large juicing capacity: The extra-large 70 –ounce pitcher and heavy-duty lid let you make the juice for the whole family. You can also store or refrigerate the leftovers for up to 3 days too.
6)- HUROM HP Slow Juicer - Best budget centrifugal juicer:
This juicer is rich in both the design and its functions as well. It has a unique curved design that comes with a back-facing pulp spout that makes this juicer eye-catchy. This juicer comes in three beautiful colors: mint, white, and pink.
It is a slow juicer that works quietly and gives a nutrition-packed healthy juice. The auger is placed vertically that slowly squeezes the juices from the fruits or vegetables to minimizes the oxidation and nutrient-loss.
- Quiet motor: Its powerful motor works quietly and rotates just at 43 RPM. It quietly produces the juice without stressing your ears and meets all your juicing needs.
- Stylish design: It has subtle and sweeping curves that make it enough stylish juicer to catch everyone’s eyes. Moreover, its small, space-saving design fits on any kitchen countertop.
- Safety sensors: This juicer comes with duplicate safety sensors that ensure the unit operates only when the chamber is assembled correctly on the base.
7)- Breville 800CPXL-Best citrus juicer:
This motorized citrus press juicer comes to serve you with a variety of tasteful juices. This juicer from the Breville brand has the industrial strength to take out the maximum juice from the fruit. With this juicer, you can conveniently fill your glass with your favorite citrus fruit.
It comes with an ergonomically-designed triple hinged arm. This arm helps to ensure the downward pressure and its safety switch stop the cone from spinning until both the arm is lowered.
Moreover, the drip stop system of this juicer helps prevent spillage onto the countertop.
- Material: This powerful and heavy-duty citrus juicer is made out of professional-grade stainless steel material that is easy to clean and is stain-resistant.
- Juicing cone: Featuring a quadra-fin juicing cone that is specially undulated to extract the juice from all sizes of citrus fruits. This juicing cone is dishwasher safe and is easy to disconnect.
- Die-cast cone: This juicer includes stainless steel made durable die-cast cone and body that highly resist the corrosive citric acid from the fruit.
Buyer’s Guides For Best Juicer to Purchase:
Getting the best and effective juicer for you kitchen is not an easy task. You need proper research and to consider some technical points before making any purchase of the juicer. There come several things to keep in mind , there are different types of juicers you need to know about.
Points to consider:
1)-Types of Juicers:
There are two main types of juicers available in the market.
Centrifugal juicers: In such type of juicers, a centrifugal force is produced by the blades that spin against the mesh filter. This filter separates the juice from the pulp. These are faster than the slow masticating juicers, and it works like washing machines.
Masticating Juicers / Slow juicers: In such type of juicers a rotating auger is used. It crushes the fruit or vegetable, and by pressing it, it produces higher juice yield. These juicers are quiet and are best for juicing herbs, sprouts, and leafy greens.
It is an important thing that should be considered if you have a small kitchen counter-top. Keep your available counter space in your mind. Most of the juicers come in large and bulky size whereas some models come in small and space-saving style. Check your kitchen counter-top space and then select the model.
3)-Power and speed:
Motor power and speed are very considerable points. The capable masticating juicers come with an 80 RPM range, whereas the centrifugal juicers have 100+ RPM speed.
So lower the speed, it lowers the chances of the heat build-up and oxidation promoting healthy enzymes. And more speed helps to minimize your time spent in juicing.
4)-Easy assembling or disassembling:
It is the thing you must consider when it comes to the point of setting up or disassembling the parts of the juicer. Go for the model that comes with less moving parts that don’t require additional tools for its assembling. If the parts of the juicer are easy to assemble and disassemble so that it makes you comfortable in cleaning the juicer.
5)-Size and Weight:
Size and weight of a juicer is also an essential thing that should take into notice. Lightweight and compact juicers are easy to move and are more convenient while operating.
Whereas, the heavily weighted juicers are more sturdy and stable than the compact and lightweight juicers. And these juicers take more space on your countertop. So if you have more space in your kitchen, then go for heavier juicers; otherwise, lightweight juicers are the best.
High-quality juicers come with a low level of noise. Quieter options of juicers can only produce the noise level below 60 dB so that your family members will be grateful and will not get disturbed by the sound of juicers.
7)-Go for best juicer that is easy to clean:
The best juicer that is effortless to clean is a great add-on in your kitchen counter-top. It helps to provide you with fresh fruits or vegetable juices with maximum nutrition and minerals.
So all the aforementioned juicers are able to satisfy your juicing needs. But if you ask us to mention the best juicer from this category, then we suggest you go for Omega NC800HDS Juice Extractor.
It provides the extra-large capacity to serve your whole family. Also, it produces the juice with less mess.
ALSO READ MY RESEARCH ON : Best Juicers That Keep Fiber